Saturday 29 September 2012

Attention Fellow Foodies :)

With the addition of ads finally to my website from October and onwards according to what feasible revenue i get i am going to commence small competitions with prizes such as cookboos as a reward but of course for this to happen i am going to need your help.Whenever you have the chance to view my blog if you could just simply click on one of the ads either on the side bar or the top of my blog it would mean a lot as each click only takes a few seconds of your time and a couple of pennies go towards bettering this site and giving me access to more produce for the recipes and ideas i come up with, cause after all i am a student on a student's budget and it would mean a lot if you could help me and my blog out by doing this.  One final request is that you become part of this blog more actively be giving me comments on my ideas and recipes and by subscribing so that we can start building up a small network of fellow foodies. Thank you so much for all your support and views on my blog so far and expect more to come very soon as i try to update my blog on a daily basis.So keep calm and keep on munching people! :) (here's a hint of what will be coming soon in October :) )


1 comment:

  1. Hi awesome blog u have... you can try my recipes but write it own way dn't be copy paste please...
    and which recipe you chose add me and blog link as recipe source

    ReplyDelete