Thursday 18 October 2012

Lasagne!!! Garfields favourite food



I managed to make my first lasagne dish a couple of weeks ago, with of course store bought pasta but everything else like the feeling was made with my own hands which gave me a great sense of accomplishment when it was done, I have to be honest in saying that you should be discouraged if you cant get everything to stack up perfectly cause mine didnt, but it tasted damn good. For my filling i used fresh minced beef, 2 cans of chopped tomatoes, fresh chillies , some cinnamon, a lot of basil and dried mint and finished it off with some olive oil and lemon juice.  You then just boil the lasagne slices in some water and then stack everything up while adding the filling as well till you make a little tower and the cover with a lot of shredded cheddar!

No comments:

Post a Comment